Pine Sauna Thermometer/Hygrometer - Vertical
Reads Celsius and Fahrenheit
Check out the attention to detail! This hand crafted wooden sauna thermometer & hygrometer is manufactured by Northern Lights Cedar Products, a world leader in products for the outdoor lifestyles. This is a must for any sauna enthusiast!
Controlling the sauna temperature is important for comfort and safety. All saunas should have a thermometer. Our Thermometer & Hygrometers are made from best pine woods and having 3" accurate dials to give the precise information of sauna room's temperature. It comes with brass trim nail for easy installation.
• Measures the temperature from 30 F° to 250 F° / 0 to 120 C° degrees
• Measures the humidity from 0 to 100%
• The dials have been contoured with smooth beveled styled frame made from white pine wood
• Size: 10" H x 5 - ¼" W x 1 ¼” deep
Put Thermometer & Hygrometer in neutral area in at least 3 feet away from heater and door and 1 foot down from ceiling for accurate reading.
Materials required to calibrate your Hygrometer:
-¼ cup water
-½ cup table salt
large re-sealable freezer bag
1) Put ½ cup salt in a coffee cup and add ¼ cup of water. Stir it for a while to saturate the salt (Salt will not dissolve fully in water and it will be like wet sea sand.)
2) Pour this mix in a re-sealable plastic bag and place the Hygrometer in it and seal the bag. (Note: Make sure the mix should not come with the direct contact to the Hygrometer.)
3) Keep this bag in a room having fairly constant temperature for 10 to 12 hours.
4) Check the reading of Hygrometer without taking it off from bag after 10 to 12 hours. The relative humidity in sealed bag filled with mix should be 75%.
5) If the reading is less or higher and if the Hygrometer is adjustable then adjust it accordingly to get 75% reading.
But if the Hygrometer is not adjustable then you have to calculate the temperature manually. For example if the Hygrometer reads temperature of 73% after being in a mix for 10 to 12 hours where in it should be 75%, then you will have to make a note of it and have to add or subtract the difference to your actual readings that is +2% in this case.
Note: It takes about 2 hours to stabilize the Hygrometer before taking accurate reading because of the changes in relative humidity.
We accept PayPal and Credit card (Visa or MasterCard). If you are ordering multiple units and part, please call us to see if we can save you shipping cost for multiple item orders.
No taxes to US residence!
Please allow 4-6 days for shipping via UPS Ground to USA or Canada. You will be emailed a tracking number to the email address you provide us. Expedited Shipping services are available!